Victoria Jungfrau Tenniscenter Interlaken

Tennis spielen in Interlaken

Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa +41 33 828 28 55

Section 173 Agreement Search

The onus is on the applicant to ensure that the agreement is registered on time with Victoria Country. A landowner is usually the other party to an agreement. In some cases, a third party may also be involved, for example. B a removal authority. A restrictive pact is concluded by an agreement between two or more parties, usually agreed in the contract and recorded during the transfer of land documents. In both cases, the Commission recommends that counsel seek advice prior to filing such an application, as in some cases a lawyer is required to identify the parties involved in the Section 173 agreement. As part of the Commission`s review of the application, other contracting parties are informed of the application and have the opportunity to oppose the proposal to terminate or amend the agreement. Depending on the complexity of the agreement, the amendment/end proposal is dealt with by Council officials and may be referred, if necessary, to Council lawyers. The advantage of an agreement is that it can be seeded by the land, so that the obligations of the contract owner will bind the future owners and occupants of the land. The competent authority may negotiate an agreement with a landowner to set conditions or restrictions on the use or development of the land or to achieve other planning objectives for the land. (For VicSmart`s applications, your city council is the appropriate authority.

A restrictive contract is a private contract or written agreement between landowners that limits how land can be exploited and developed. The planning system is only involved if there is a request to remove or vary a confederation, councils and the government do not establish or impose it. An agreement under Section 173 of the Planning and Environment Act of 1987, which can be registered by title and limit the way land is used or built, is not a registered restrictive contract. The above information does not apply to these agreements. If the recipient country has been divided and cross-referenced, you may need to go through the original subdivision plan and previous titles to identify beneficial owners. You must meet strict requirements to obtain planning permission to withdraw or amend a registered restrictive agreement. The requirements are set out in sections 60, paragraphs 2 and 5 of the act. These agreements are named under Section 173 of the Planning and Environment Act of 1987. See VCAT may order the competent authority to amend or terminate the agreement or to decide that the agreement should not be concluded or amended. The competent authority must comply immediately with the instruction. The objective of an agreement is to facilitate the achievement of planning objectives for a given area or land than is possible by invoking other legal mechanisms. A Section 173 agreement is a legal agreement between the Council and the landowner pursuant to Section 173 of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.

In some cases, a third party. B for example a referral authority, may also be involved in an agreement. Why create restrictive alliances? A Section 173 agreement is an agreement between the landowner and the Council, concluded under the Planning Environment Act of 1987. A Section 173 agreement sets conditions or restrictions on the use and/or development of land. This agreement binds both the current owner of the land and any subsequent owner of the land. If you cannot agree to new terms with your Council, the next procedure will be to apply for an amendment to the VCAT (Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal). All disputes relating to the terms of an agreement may also be referred to VCAT for evaluation. If you are unable to personally contact the National Information Centre, you can purchase a title online or hire a title seeker to find the information.


Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören

Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa +41 33 828 28 55